Friday, October 5, 2007

Blog Review

I looked at all my fellow classmate's blogs and decided that I liked "The Kayak Goddess Goes Back to School". I wasn't so much looking at the presentation of the blogs but at the content. I think that an excellent blog not only consists of the presentation but also it should have “meat”. I was really surprised to see how many students have done only a few of the assignments. I chose Kayak Goddesses blog because I like the name and she has posted all her assignments which were all very interesting to read. I think she chose great topics for her papers and I really enjoyed her Shitty first draft essay since I can completely relate! I also think that by posting all assignments as required shows dedication to her education. We pay for these classes and they are not cheap! Why would a student not try to get everything out of the class? This is especially a sophomore class. Come on! We know the drill by now! So I appreciate the fact that another student has taken advantage of their education and posted all their blogs. I also appreciate Kayak Goddesses writing style which I feel is descriptive, humorous and an easy read. I think I will be visiting her page more often to what she is writing about next.

No comments: