Thursday, October 18, 2007

Ann Coulter Interview

All I can say is wow. I had heard about this interview from another friend of mine but this was the first time I had seen it. The effect of her interview is that she has just given Christians a bad name. She spoke her beliefs out on national tv and offended every Jewish person out there and then said all Christians believe that way. I was truly offended by this interview and personally will never pick up her book and read it. I would not use my hard earned money on her. Another effect of her interview is just that, she has lost credibility and probably many of her followers not to mention money. I would just like to say that all Christains do not behave like that and definately do not believe that way. How do I know? Because I am a Christian and I DO NOT believe that I am a perfected Jew. That was the most idiotic thing I have ever heard in my life! It just did not even make sense. She sounded like Hitler in so many ways that it was just scary. I really hope that she makes a formal apology and recends that comment. Unfortunately, the damage is probably already done.

No comments: